Hey guys, in this article, we will discuss the 5 best gamification plugins for WordPress websites. So keep reading.
With an LMS plugin, you can easily transform your WordPress site into an online learning platform such as Udemy, Coursera without any hassle of writing a single line of code.
WordPress plugins such as myCred help you to create, manage, and sell online courses right from your dashboard via gamification tactics.
A seamless WordPress LMS plugin consists of managing your online course content, managing subscriptions, running, grading quizzes, payment acceptance, and vice versa.
Hence, In this article. We will compare the best WordPress LMS plugins to help you to choose an accurate solution for your online learning platform.
What Is A Learning Management System (LMS)?
Learning Management System (LMS) is a software program that helps you build, manage, and deliver eLearning courses, also referred to as online courses for professional development and managerial expertise.
- Instant Feedback – A good platform that provides instant feedback helps learners identify what they usually refer to.
- Grading System – The top way to make learning fun-oriented is to implement a grading system that displays your student’s progress.
- Certification – As a reward, you can also provide the certificates to those who have completed their courses.
Seemingly, WordPress LMS helps you easily manage the documentation, tracking, reporting, and management of your online courses from your WordPress dashboard.
What Is Gamification?
Gamification is all about implementing game elements in a non-gaming scenario. Games and game-based elements have been used to educate, entertain, and engage that target audience for several years. Furthermore, the traditional game elements are in the form of points, badges, and leaderboards.
- Points – Points can be used as visual indicators for measuring progress in video games, sports, and reward cards.
- Badges – Badges can be displayed for achievement, whether from service for military purposes or a 5 star on the school report card.
- Leaderboards – Leaderboards can manage the sales team, sports and nurture the normal life routine to showcase the competitive placement.
Hence, to know more, let’s look at some of the best gamification plugins for WordPress.
Also, you can check Best WordPress Cookie Plugin.
Table of Contents:
1. myCred LearnDash
myCred LearnDash add-on enables users to spend and earn points on courses, lessons, topics, and quizzes. This enables users to gain points on courses, lessons, topics, and quizzes to create courses via the LearnDash plugin, and this addon will perform the rest of the work. Users can easily manage their logs and point balances from a one-side single dashboard.
myCred helps you to award points to your users, thus enabling myCred’s available hooks to award your users with the points whenever they fulfill the specified objective or action.
Allows you to install and use this plugin on a single website or multisite installation. Almost 1 year of free updates and support is also included.
- Buy Courses – Users can purchase courses of their choice by spending a sufficient amount of points.
- Restrict Purchase via Points – Restrict or disapprove users from purchasing courses via spending points.
- Leaderboard for Courses – Creates leaderboards to visualize trending and available courses.
- Leaderboard for Lesson – Creates Leaderboards to showcase the available lessons.
- Award Points – Give personal points when your users complete a specific course, lesson, topic, or quiz.
- Leaderboard for Topics – Create Leaderboards to display leaders within the topics category.
- Leaderboard for Quizzes – Create Leaderboards to display available quizzes.
- Automatically Awards Points – Enables you to instantly award points to your users after they have completed a particular course of action.
- Maintain & Manage Logs – Allows users to maintain & manage logs and point balances easily.
- Assignments Points – Enables users to Awards points and badges on uploading and approving an assignment for the users.
- Points for Specific Activity – Awards the points and badges on a particular course, activity, lesson, quiz, or topic.
- Hooks – Award points via hooks on course completion, lesson, topic, quiz, retake the quiz, assignment uploads, and approval of an assignment.
2. myCred LifterLMS
myCred lifterLMS is an integrated gamification plugin that assists admin in awarding myCred points to students via the myCred points management system.
Significantly, the admin can simply define the events on which the students can earn or lose points. The awarded points upon the completion of lessons, sections, and courses.
Furthermore, the points are deducted whenever a student fails to achieve a specified goal.
Enables users to install and use this plugin on a single website or multisite installation. 1 year of free updates and support is also included.
- Hooks with Multiple Features – Enables the users to use multiple myCred hooks to set point awarding benchmarks.
- Rewarding Points – Award your users with completion points on multiple tasks such as passing a course or a section.
- Points Deduction – Users can simply deduct points from the user’s balances if they fail to accomplish a task like passing a course.
3. BadgeOS LearnDash
BadgeOS LearnDash Gateway addon lets your user redeem their remaining BadgeOS points. These points can be used to make purchases on your LearnDash site.
You can now make your e-learning platform even more engaging, user-friendly, and resource-intensive with your BadgeOS points. These points can be used to make purchases on your LearnDash site.
Users can now make your eLearning platforms even more engaging, user-friendly, and resource-oriented easily and efficiently.
The BadgeOS LearnDash plugin offers users several ways of using their BadgeOS points. Some of the points are stated as follows:
- You can unlock courses via BadgeOS points.
- You can use LearnDash points to redeem the remaining points from the BadgeOS.
- Make purchases via BadgeOS points.
- Engage users by allowing them to unlock the drip-feed feature.
- Excludes any remaining point types via getting used as a payment gateway.
4. LifterLMS BadgeOS
The LifterLMS BadgeOS integrated add-on provides a collection of features between both LifterLMS and BadgeOS plugins.
The overall engagement and the accomplishment of the BadgeOS plugin with the e-learning LifterLMS plugin. This helps users to keep excited and engaged with the LMS activities and vice versa.
The integration of LifterLMS + BadgeOS offers the features which are as follows:
- Enables users to award achievements based on the courses that are completing the course enrolled in a course and vice versa.
- Enables users to award the achievements based on the memberships that are being added to the membership level. The user purchases the membership and vice versa.
- Users can also award achievements based on the quizzes such as completing a quiz, failing a quiz, and vice versa.
- LifterLMS quiz score can also be awarded as per the BadgeOS points if allowed from the settings or configuration.
5. myCred LearnPress
myCred + LearnPress integration can be a resource-oriented and useful add-on for the professional instructors and learners in a synonymous way to get rewards for the site interactions, building store reward programs, community games and can be used as the tool for the analysis of information acquired from the learning environment based on the preferences and requirements of the user.
- Builds factor management rules and regulations based on legitimate reasons.
- Enables user to build a point management system for specific purposes
Certainly, Learning Management Systems are a precise resource that provides learners a sufficient amount of information and knowledge to disseminate in the consumer market segment.
Moreover, the amalgamation of LMS with gamification plugins for WordPress is reviving the spirit of getting engaged via online learning platforms.
Hence, the aforementioned plugins act as an asset to provide information to sustainable learners and tutors to progress in this pandemic situation.
Ali Hassan Sial works as a Digital Content Producer at WPExperts.io, a leading WordPress design, and development agency.
He is a result-driven professional having 2+ Years of Experience in various dimensions of Research & Development with a proven experience in Web Copywriting, SEO Content Marketing, and Technical Documentations.